Who am I?

     Hi! My name is Briana and I am a sophomore pursuing a forensics science degree at UT! I currently work at Local Mini Donut Co., a food truck right down Kennedy in Downtown Tampa. I also enjoy playing video games, collecting crystals and metaphysical items, and hanging out with friends. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is anything sweet or Italian! I live in Michigan just outside of Detroit and I have yet to find someone in school who is also from that area. I also hope to get involved with all of UT's meditation and yoga groups. In this class, I hope to learn animation fundamentals and get back in touch with my creative side. Drawing used to be a big hobby for me, but with school and adulthood biting my behind, I lost that ability to create. I am excited to begin! 

Me!

Elektricity with my best friends

7 Chakras

Lavender Market with my boyfriend

May the 4th at LMDCo.

One of my closest friends Jordan




Comments